Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Interlibrary Loan Options

There are 3 possibilities for borrowing materials not owned by the GMU Law Library. 1) First check our catalog to determine if another GMU library owns the item. If so, use the Intercampus Lending online forms to request the item. 2) Second, check the WRLC catalog, Aladin. The Washington Research Library Consortium is comprised of DC-area university libraries and requests are made directly through Aladin. 3) Finally, if the requested item is not available through GMU or WRLC, submit a request for Interlibrary Loan to the Reference Desk. Our ILL specialist will locate the materials and contact you.

The forms, along with full details on these options are posted on the law library web page at http://law.gmu.edu/libtech/ill.html. Questions? Contact one of the reference librarians: Christine, Iva, or Paul.

No comments: