- The smaller study rooms require a minimum of 2 people; the larger ones require a minimum of 4 people.
- Rooms may not be reserved for more than 4 hours at a time.
- A group of students may not collectively sign up a room for more than 4 hours per day.
- Study rooms can be reserved up to one week in advance.
- We do take reservations over the phone.
- These rules apply to all students, including the ones who work at the Circulation Desk.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Peak Usage for Study Rooms
Exams are coming . . . effective Friday, April 18, peak usage rules apply: